The RBL-S Bluetooth Remote Shutter Control from Revo allows select Sony cameras to be controlled using Bluetooth low-energy technology. The compact, pocket-sized remote pairs quickly with enabled cameras, making it possible to wirelessly control multiple camera functions.
Adjust focus and zoom on the fly, from wide-angle to telephoto with Sony's compatible power-zoom equipped cameras and lenses. The C1 custom button emulates the function of the C1 button on the paired camera. With these features, provide simple fingertip control from up to 32.8' away, making it possible to remotely take photos or start and stop video. An LED indicator shows when the camera is triggered, or a video begins and ends.
- a9 II
- a9 (with Ver. 6.00 firmware update)
- a7S III
- a7R V
- a7R IVA
- a7R IV
- a7R IIIA
- a7R III (with Ver. 3.00 firmware update)
- a7 IV
- a7 III (with Ver. 3.00 firmware update)
- a6400 (with Ver. 2.00 firmware update)
- ZV-1 II
- DCS-RX0 II (with Ver. 2.00 firmware update)
- DCS-RX100 VII