Take this motorized Moza Slypod Pro Master Kit monopod with mini tripod and manually adjustable pan/tilt head virtually anywhere to create vertical, horizontal, and angled motorized slider-like moves. Made from carbon fiber, the Slypod Pro features nearly 21" of travel, supporting up to 13.2 lb vertical moves and 7.7 lb horizontal. The Slypod Pro weighs only 3.2 lb, so it is easy to take with you, and its weatherproof design protects it from inclement weather, wind, sand, and dust.
The built-in 14.4V lithium-ion battery has a 2600mAh capacity, allowing 90 minutes of continuous operation, and it recharges via its USB Type-C port in four hours. Control the Slypod Pro via a simple button interface to extend or retract the length or by a downloadable app that lets you adjust its speed from as slow as 0.02" to a top seed of 1.57" per second. In the app, you can also set up camera moves, time-lapse capture, and much more.
An Arca-Swiss mounting plate is built-in along its length with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads for mounting on your compatible tripod. A 1/4"-20 threaded hole provided on the bottom allows for mounting on the included mini tripod for stable vertical moves. The included head allows you to adjust the pan and tilt manually, setting the camera at just the angle you need to get the shot right.
- Motorized monopod designed to be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Carbon fiber construction
- Telescopes out a travel distance of over 20"
- Load capacity of 7.72 lb horizontally and 13.23 lb vertically
- Powered by a 1.5-hour internal battery
- Supports handheld gimbals
- Regular: Adjust the length of the monopod by using the app display and controls
- Acceleration: Control the speed and direction of the monopod's movement
- Segmentation: Set up to five motion paths for the extension of the monopod
- Step Time-Lapse: Set the travel distance of the monopod as well as frame number, cycle, exposure time, interval, and FPS (requires appropriate camera control cable attached to your camera)
- Gradient Time-Lapse: Set the interval period to become shorter or longer