- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of 19 of FUJIFILM's film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Eterna, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Mechanical focal plane permits working with shutter speeds from 60 min. up to 1/4000 sec, and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds up to 1/16000 sec for working in bright light conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- Tethered shooting is possible using X Acquire software to send images from the camera to a hot folder on your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
- 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.77x-magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting.
- LCD monitor is also featured on the top plate for settings confirmation and exposure data.
Designed for the FUJIFILM G-mount GFX camera system, this GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens is a wide-angle zoom offering a 28-55mm equivalent focal length range. Covering wide-angle to normal-length perspectives, this zoom is well-suited to everyday shooting applications. Weighing less than a pound and offering a closed length of under 3", this compact and portable lens is engineered to produce images or video with incredible detail and minimal focus breathing, providing the perfect gateway to the capabilities and possibilities of the large format GFX System. Expansive landscapes, delicate portraits, and gritty documentaries are all within reach in the hands of the right storyteller. Additionally, the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant design for use in inclement conditions.