Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera Raw Recording Kit from B&H bundles the video-optimized full-frame camera with an Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 recording monitor, a 1TB SSDmini, a power kit, a USB to SATA adapter, a monitor mount, and an HDMI cable.
For the professional image-maker who needs resolution, speed, and video capabilities, the Canon EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera features a newly developed 45MP CMOS sensor, which offers 8K raw video recording, 12 fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter, and is the first EOS camera to feature 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization.
Beyond just resolution, the sensor also pairs with the refined DIGIC X image processor to usher in a new generation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing performance using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging assets, the R5, while sporting a new design, also feels familiar to EOS 5-series users. An especially high-resolution 0.5" 5.76m-dot electronic viewfinder provides a realistic 120 fps refresh rate while the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD monitor sports a vari-angle design to accommodate vlogging needs as well as benefit working from high and low angles. A top status LCD makes for an intuitive workflow and the camera also incorporates dual memory card slots—one CFexpress Type B, one SD UHS-II—along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications.
- High-resolution 5.67m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Top status LCD can be used to quickly review camera and shooting settings.
- CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs; the CFexpress slot is ideal for 8K video and high-speed, high-resolution burst shooting needs while the SD card slot retains a familiar form factor for wide compatibility.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- Both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands are available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is also available to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
- The Ninja Ultra's HDMI input and output ports support up to DCI 4K video at 60 fps in monitoring, recording, and playback modes. 3.5K RAW at 60 fps footage is supported with select cameras.
- Over 55 different cameras support RAW recording over HDMI with the Ninja Ultra up to 8K at 30 fps.
- Multifunction control buttons work in tandem with the touchscreen interface for intuitive onboard control.
- Auto HDMI camera trigger is supported by Canon and Sony cameras using Atomos Open Standard.
- Unlock Bluetooth and RF-driven remote control with the optional CONNECT module.
- LANC control and calibration can be accessed using a separately available USB-C to serial connection cable.
Outfit your 5" monitor with power options and travel accessories with this 5" Accessory Kit from Atomos. It's compatible with Ninja V, Shinobi, or Shinobi SDI monitor with two L-series batteries, a fast charger, a DC power supply, a sun hood, a screen protector, and a plastic travel case.
Mount your monitor with the AtomX 5 and 7" Monitor Mount from Atomos. The mount is compatible with the Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Flame, and Inferno series. It features a quick release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.
This 1TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom-designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, and Shogun Inferno. An optional adapter handle enables using this SSD with the Shogun Studio, Sumo 19, and Sumo 19M.
Although 20% smaller than an average SSD, the SSDmini makes no concession to size, and it features formidable up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 520 MB/s sustained read speed, and up to 540 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed. Incorporating Stable Stream technology, you don't drop any frames. The SATA III connector enables connecting to a standard SATA III port when it is time to transfer your footage.
To receive the full limited 3-year warranty, the product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- CDNG up to 4k30p
- ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p
- 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Avid DNx: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes RAW: 5.7k30p, 4k60p and 2k240p
- CDNG: 4k30p
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 520 MB/s sustained read speed
- Up to 540 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed
- Shock, temperature, X-ray, and magnetic proof
- Supports the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and with the use of an adapter handle, even the Sumo19, Sumo19M, and Shogun Studio
Access internal 2.5" drives from a USB-enabled computer with the USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable from StarTech. This adapter sports a SATA interface that is compatible with SATA I, II, and III-based hard drives and SSDs. On the other end, it has a typical USB type-A connector that utilizes USB 3.0 technology, which delivers speeds of up to 5 Gbps. It draws power from a USB bus-powered port. In addition, UASP enhances the transfer speeds when the adapter is connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
Connect your DCI 4K photo or video camera to your compatible monitor or display with the 17.7" ZILR Hyper-Thin Ultra-High Speed Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable. It supports HDR10 and resolutions up to DCI 4K at 60 Hz for vibrant, ultra-high resolution playback.