Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera Raw Recording Kit from B&H bundles the video-optimized full-frame camera with an Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 recording monitor, a 1TB SSDmini, a power kit, a USB to SATA adapter, a monitor mount, and an HDMI cable.
For the professional image-maker who needs resolution, speed, and video capabilities, there is the Canon EOS R5. Setting a new standard for versatility, this full-frame mirrorless camera features a newly developed 45MP CMOS sensor, which offers 8K raw video recording, 12 fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter, and is the first EOS camera to feature 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization.
Beyond just resolution, the sensor also pairs with the refined DIGIC X image processor to usher in a new generation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing performance using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging assets, the R5, while sporting a new design, also feels familiar to EOS 5-series users. An especially high-resolution 0.5" 5.76m-dot electronic viewfinder provides a realistic 120 fps refresh rate while the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD monitor sports a vari-angle design to accommodate vlogging needs as well as benefit working from high and low angles. A top status LCD makes for an intuitive workflow and the camera also incorporates dual memory card slots—one CFexpress Type B, one SD UHS-II—along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications.
- High-resolution 5.67m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Top status LCD can be used to quickly review camera and shooting settings.
- CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs; the CFexpress slot is ideal for 8K video and high-speed, high-resolution burst shooting needs while the SD card slot retains a familiar form factor for wide compatibility.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- Both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands are available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is also available to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
If you're shooting with an 8K camera, then why not record in 8K raw format using the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor from Atomos. The Ninja V+ is the same on-camera monitor/recorder as its predecessor the Ninja V 5", but the Ninja+ now features a 5.2" display and records and plays back up to 8K30 raw video to and from purpose-built mini-SSDs.
The Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes RAW up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor, and it is compatible with an array of cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage and support for popular log formats from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V+ features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, CONNECT 4K modules, and an SDI raw license key further expand your Ninja V+ capabilities. Firmware update 10.81.00 supports faster Sony and Nextorage drive detection and optimizes audio while livestreaming, and when used with the optional CONNECT unit, it offers access to powerful cloud-based services.
- Access to an array of new cloud-based video production services
- FRAME.IO camera to cloud (C2C) ability to simultaneously record both high-quality hero and efficient proxy files with matching filenames and timecode
- Faster Sony and Nextorage SSDmini drive detection
- Optimized audio when livestreaming
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to 8K30 with select cameras and up to DCI 4K120
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000 cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
- Canon C300 Mk II, C500, R5
- FUJIFILM GFX 100S, X-H2S
- Leica SL2-S
- Olympus OM-1, OM-D E-M1 Mark III/M1X
- Nikon Z6/6 II, Z7/7 II
- Panasonic AU-EVA1, GH5S, GH6
- Panasonic DC-S1, S1H, S5
- Panasonic DC-BGH1, DC-BS1H
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- Sigma fp, fp L
- Sony a7 IV, a7S III
- Sony Alpha 1 (ILCE-1)
- Sony FX3, FX6, FX9
- Sony FX700, FS5, FS7
- Z CAM E2, E2C, E2-M4, E2-F6, E2-S6
- Apple ProRes RAW: Supporting 16-bit raw outputs from the camera via HDMI and optionally via SDI
- Apple ProRes: An industry-standard edit-ready codec from Apple with scalable compression levels
- Avid DNx: An industry-standard edit-ready codec for Avid editors with scalable compression levels
- H.265 (HEVC): A highly efficient compressed codec allows you to create high-quality files with a low bit rate and small file sizes ideal for sharing; it also creates 4K HDR 10-bit deliverables and has the option to ‘bake in’ LUTs to achieve the final pixel look without the need to grade the footage
- Cine-style 2.4:1, 2.35:1, 1.9:1, 1.85:1, and 4:3 versions
- Social media-style 9:16, 1:1, 1.91:1, and 4:5 options
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion for up to 8K30 ProRes RAW video
- SDI raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos CONNECT 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60
- ARRI Log CEI160, LogCEI200, LogCEI250, LogCEI320
- ARRI LogCEI400, LogCEI500, LogCEI640, LogCEI800
- ARRI Log CEI1000, LogCEI1280, LogCEI1600
- Canon C-Log, C-Log 2, C-Log 3
- FujiFilm F-log, HLG, JVC J-Log1, Lecia L-Log
- Nikon N-Log, Olympus OM-Log400/Flat
- Panasonic V-Log PQ (HDR10)
- REDlogFilm, RED Log3G10, RED Log3G12
- Sony S-Log, S-Log2, S-Log3
- Z CAM Z-Log2
- ARRI ALEXA Wide Gamut, BT.2020
- Canon Cinema, DCI P3/P3+
- FujiFilm F-Gamut, JVC LS300
- Nikon N-Log, Panasonic V-Gamut
- Rec709, RED Color2/3/4
- RED DragonColor, DragonColor2
- Sony S-Gamut, S-Gamut3, S-Gamut3.cine
- Number of frames/seconds captured
- Intervals between frames/seconds/minutes/hours
- Duration of sequence in frames/seconds/minutes/hours
The Power Kit v2 from Atomos includes two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries, a charger, and a power supply with locking connector for Atomos monitors. The kit enables fast charging of one battery at a time.
Mount your monitor with the AtomX 5 and 7" Monitor Mount from Atomos. The mount is compatible with the Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Flame, and Inferno series. It features a quick release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.
This 1TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom-designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, and Shogun Inferno. An optional adapter handle enables using this SSD with the Shogun Studio, Sumo 19, and Sumo 19M.
Although 20% smaller than an average SSD, the SSDmini makes no concession to size, and it features formidable up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed, and up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed. Incorporating Stable Stream technology, you don't drop any frames. The SATA III connector enables connecting to a standard SATA III port when it is time to transfer your footage.
- CDNG up to 4k30p
- ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p
- 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Avid DNx: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes RAW: 5.7k30p, 4k60p and 2k240p
- CDNG: 4k30p
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed
- Up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed
- Shock, temperature, X-ray, and magnetic proof
- Supports the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and with the use of an adapter handle, even the Sumo19, Sumo19M, and Shogun Studio
Access internal 2.5" drives from a USB-enabled computer with the USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable from StarTech. This adapter sports a SATA interface that is compatible with SATA I, II, and III-based hard drives and SSDs. On the other end, it has a typical USB type-A connector that utilizes USB 3.0 technology, which delivers speeds of up to 5 Gbps. It draws power from a USB bus-powered port. In addition, UASP enhances the transfer speeds when the adapter is connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
Connect your DCI 4K photo or video camera to your compatible monitor or display with the 17.7" ZILR Hyper-Thin Ultra-High Speed Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable. It supports HDR10 and resolutions up to DCI 4K at 60 Hz for vibrant, ultra-high resolution playback.