This 12' Link Interlocking Air-Cushioned Stand from Impact is a standard general-purpose light stand with a unique difference. This stand folds flat and has an interlocking mechanism with a release button, so it can be locked together with additional stands. When linked together, several stands can be easily carried with one hand. This makes them easy to travel with and store because they take up minimal space when interlocked.
With features like beefy locks with T-handles for exceptional torque, these stacker stands are sturdy enough to provide a secure mount for lights, even when they're at maximum height. Each stand features a 5/8" baby pin compatible with most studio lights and flash heads. And for extra functionality, the baby pin has a 3/8"-16 male thread to add a ball head or accessory arm. A 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 bushing adapter is included to mount a mirrorless or point-and-shoot camera or accessories like a ring light or microphone. Air cushioning ensures mounted equipment and fingers are protected because the sections will slowly ease down without slamming when the locks are loosened.
- Stands fold flat and perfectly fit together
- Locking mechanism and release button allow linking together as many stands as required
- The SLS-AC-9 and SLS-AC-12 Link Stands have compatible folded lengths and can be stacked together
- Carry several Link Interlocking Stands like carrying a suitcase
- Release button for quick setup
- Sturdy and stable
- Air-cushioned risers