BeatRig LevelView Software provides audio and video creators with an innovative and easy-to-use real-time loudness meter designed to help ensure compliance with EBU R128 and ATSC A/85 standards. The software runs as a plug-in inside most digital audio workstation titles that support the VST, AU, or AAX platforms and also runs as a standalone application.
This innovate rainbow-style meter provides intuitive loudness visualization across several timespans at once, with the outer arc of the meter showing 3-second results and successively lower arcs displaying increasingly longer views, allowing you to more easily see program averages. A momentary loudness meter outside the rainbow arc uses a display modeled on vintage light spot meters with continuous brighness for less eye strain.
The numerical integrated loudness display shows you the average loudness of your program; while below is a table with all the EBU loudness descriptors. On the left side of the meter, there is a large histogram with a loudness range indicator.
- Innovative real-time solution for EBU R128 and ATSC A/85 compliance
- Rainbow meter based gives the user continuous insight into recent loudness levels of the program material
- Outer ring shows loudness of the last 3 seconds, every step inward triples the time span
- Momentary and integrated loudness displays
- Histogram displays loudness range
- Plug-in or standalone operation