Expressly designed for mastering applications, SONORIS Dither is a specialized dither plug-in that allows for top-quality reduction of audio bit depth in preparation for CD duplication, digital release, and streaming. In the likely event that a 24-bit mix needs to be mastered to a lower bit depth, SONORIS Dither can eliminate quantization distortion and artifacts while remaining transparent.
The plug-in offers two dither types and three noise-shaping curves, with the dither and noise shapes being independently adjustable. Its parameters are fully automatable, allowing different configurations for song sections such as choruses and the bridge. Additionally, settings can be saved and loaded for quick recall in future sessions. Since it induces a minimal load on the host computer's CPU, SONORIS Dither won't interfere with your ability to run intense mastering processes.
- 5th order on curve A, 9th order on curve B and C
- Dither and noise shaping independently adjustable
- Full automation possible
- Settings can be saved and loaded
- Low CPU load
- Integer math throughout the signal path, except for the noise-shaping filters
- AAX, Audio Units, RTAS, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats
- Compatible with macOS and Windows operating systems
- Easy online license activation or USB drive authorization for offline computers