Designed to show mastering engineers the truth about the level and loudness of audio content, the SONORIS Meter plug-in displays peak and loudness levels in high resolution on the same scale, without bogging down the host CPU. Not only does it offer traditional scaling, it also features K-System metering (created by the legendary Bob Katz) with K-20, K-14, and K-12 settings to suit various genres and preferences.
Choose between RMS and Leq(A) loudness measurement modes, and even customize the number of consecutive overs before clipping appears on the resettable indicators. Sample-accurate peak metering and an intersample peak-metering mode ensure precise viewing of preclipping transients, while the built-in correlation meter allows easy visual monitoring of the program material's phase coherency. With configurable pink-noise output options, the Meter plug-in can also be used for monitor calibration. SONORIS Meter can be loaded into VST-compatible host software on Windows systems.
- Sample-accurate peak metering
- Intersample peak metering mode
- Peak hold function with resettable indicators or 10-second hold
- Two loudness measurement methods—RMS/flat (AES-17) and Leq (A-weighted)
- Pink noise output (left, right, or stereo) for monitor calibration of 0 dBr or 83 dB
- 64-bit resolution
- All sample rates supported
- Low CPU load
- Mousewheel support
- Settings can be saved