This Fringer EF Mount Lens to FUJIFILM GFX Camera Auto Adapter allows an EF mount lens to be used on a Fujifilm GFX camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling image stabilization, autofocus, as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined EF mount lens and the GFX camera. Its electronic aperture ring features 1/3-stop steps and is user selectable through the ring or the command dial.
Featuring a metal alloy construction, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight and its lens mounting ring is made with brass to further prevent wear and tear. It comes with a dust-proof rubber ring, and its flocked interior minimizes internal reflection.
- Allows an EF mount lens to be used on a FUJIFILM GFX-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable image stabilization, autofocus, as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Metal alloy construction provides a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection
- Brass lens mounting ring to prevent wear and tear