Audio engineers and rental houses looking for a portable, versatile, and simple-to-use subwoofer will be thrilled with the 18" JBL EON718S, a 1500W powered subwoofer that can cover an audience up to 300. The EON718S is designed to work with any full-range speaker, but shines when paired with the EON700 series powered PA speakers. The onboard DSP processing feature easy-to-use settings that help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The subwoofer provides 131 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues, including houses of worship, performance spaces, and anywhere a pronounced low-frequency signal is required. The highly efficient 1500W amplifier powers the 18" woofer, providing powerful, deep bass with a frequency range from 120 Hz down to 40 Hz.
Two inputs on the back feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors, while two dedicated XLR pass-thru outputs allow you to connect to additional loudspeakers or audio equipment. There's a single knob control for both channels, which sum their signal to the internal amplifier. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EON718S subwoofers are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The single subwoofer can be stacked for storage or for use in cardioid mode. The integrated M20 threaded speaker pole mount allows you to raise a full-range top over the subwoofer. The birch plywood enclosure features a rugged Duraflex paint designed for long life and lasting durability. The rear panel offers an LCD control module with variable crossover, parametric EQ, polarity inversion, and speaker delay. The EON718S ships with an IEC power cord.
- 18" woofer
- Power: 1500W
- Frequency Response: 31 Hz to 150 Hz (-10 dB), 40 Hz to 120 Hz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR combo, 2 XLR loop-thru
- Pro-grade dbx DSP: parametric EQ, polarity inversion, speaker delay
- Color backlit LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Durable birch plywood cabinet with duraflex paint and metal grille
- Two ergonomic handles simplify transport
- Built-in threaded pole mount
- Built to stack for storage and use in cardioid mode
- The EON718S produces smooth, natural bass down to 31 Hz, thanks to a newly engineered acoustic package with a completely redesigned woofer and 1500 watts of ultra-efficient amplification. Dial in your signature sound using the 718S’ built-in parametric EQ, polarity inversion and speaker delay.
- Two Combo inputs and two XLR loop-outs for additional speakers allow a range of connectivity options. Access speaker functions via a backlit color EasyNav LCD screen
- The EON718S’ built-in threaded pole mount expands configuration options, letting you tailor your system for music venues, corporate events, or worship services. And because subs are stackable, they’re easier to configure in cardioid applications and to store and transport.
- Like every JBL speaker, the EON718S undergoes 100 hours of rigorous testing to ensure it will perform flawlessly and consistently in real-world conditions.