Your target may be obscured by darkness, fog, dust, smoke, or camouflage, but with the Rattler TS25-384 Short-Medium-Range Thermal Imaging Riflescope from AGM, you'll see it well enough for a clean shot. The scope is optimized for short-medium-range hunting with 1.5x optical and up to 8x digital magnificationwith a choice of five reticles in four colors. Two CR123A batteries provide up to 4.5 hours of runtime, but the device can also run on an optional external power supply and can save video to built-in memory or export it via Wi-Fi or USB Type-C.
The Rattler is built around a 12-micron, 50Hz sensor that captures 640 x 512 resolution images and displays them on a 1024 x 768 OLED screen . Choose from black hot, white hot, red hot, or fusion palettes. Impact point corrections can be made digitally at increments of 0.91 MOA, and a stadiametric rangefinder helps determine the distance to your target. Rated IP67, the scope is designed to withstand rainy or dusty conditions.
- Clear, smooth video from 12-micron pixel pitch, 384 x 288 uncooled microbolometer
- Refresh rate: 50 Hz
- Lens system: 25mm, f/1.0
- Magnification: 1.5x
- Digital zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 14.9 x 11.2°
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- 1024 × 768 OLED display
- Black hot, white hot, red hot, and fusion palettes
- Record video and snapshots to 16GB onboard memory or export them via Wi-Fi or USB Type-C
- IP67-rated waterproof and dust-tight
- Impact-resistant to 4.9'
- Powered by two CR123A batteries, 4.5 hours of runtime
- Can run on optional external 5V, 2A power supply via USB Type-C interface