Bring the vintage colors of the legendary Juno 60 to your synthesizer palatte with the TAL-U-NO-LX from TAL Software. This virtual plug-in instrument is based on the highly prized polyphonic analog '80s instrument and doesn't simply use samples to recreate the synth's sonic character. Instead, the TAL-U-NO-LX computes the sound in real time, running in your host DAW on the AU, AAX, VST, or VST3 platforms and providing a remarkably accurate and musical emulation.
The synthesizer sports a single digitally controlled oscillator, plus a sub oscillator for additional low end, and offers up to 12-voice polyphony. At the heart of the synth is the self-resonating VCF filter emulation with a 24 dB slope and adjustable cutoff frequency, resonance, and envelope parameters. There's even an adjustable service control section that helps to thoroughly recreate the nuanced responses of the individual voices. VCA and ADSR controls, an LFO that can be synced to an external clock and portamento controls are also onboard.
A final but critical touch is the faithfully recreated chorurs effect, beloved by users of the Juno 60. Just like the original, the TAL-U-NO-LX offers your choice of Chorus I or Chorus II—and yes, they can both be activated at the same time—just like the original hardware synth.
- Self-resonating zero feedback delay filter (24 dB LP)
- Filter range up to 40 kHz (depends on the sample rate)
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device
- MIDI learn / automation for all controlls
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also at 44,100 Hz sampling rate
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, MIDI clock, not on)
- Portamento and mono mode
- LFO manual trigger button
- Sustain pedal support
- Up to 12 voices
- New file-based preset system for transparent preset management
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL)
- Original hardware Factory Bank A included
- Microtuning support (.tun file import and MTS Client)
- MPE support (+/-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master)