The TAL-Mod from TAL Software is a virtual plug-in instrument designed to offer a realistic emulation of classic analog synthesizers in your host DAW on the AU, AAX, VST, or VST3 platforms. Its 3-oscillator engine offers two multimode filters and extensive modulation options to conjure up a wide variety of sounds including rich stereo leads, thick pads, deep basses, and a wide range of textures and sound effects.
The intuitive user interface on the TAL-Mod makes it easy for newcomers to grasp the basics quickly and move on to explore complex synthesizer concepts, while veteran programmers will appreciate the extensive feature set including oscillator FM and Ring Modulation. Each filter offers low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and notch modes to choose from and can be used in serial or parallel modes. Three envelopes and two LFOs are on board, and the interface lets you draw in virtual patch cables to easily route modulators to the desired parameters.
Basic effects, including EQ, chorus, reverb, and delay, along with a sequencer/arpeggiator round out the feature set. The software's MIDI learn function makes it easy to automate parameter changes in your DAW.
- 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle, and sine waveforms
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color
- Microtuning support (file import and MTS Client)
- 2 high-quality analog-sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP)
- Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial), with the possiblity to choose oscillator sources
- Full-stereo signal path
- FM / ring mod support
- 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, and triangle waveforms
- Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for OSC I and OSC II)
- 2 LFOs with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes, and the possibility to modulate the rate
- 3 ADSRs
- Modulation envelopes with spline or optional step modes; also features trigger and host sync modes
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch-cable routing
- Optional sequencer or arpeggiator
- Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb, and delay
- Mono and polyphonic mode
- Resizable UI
- You choose your favorite UI colors