Add the distinctive echoes of classic dub-style delay effects to your mixes with the Dub-X Saturation Delay from TAL Software. Not meant to be used as a pristine-sounding digital delay, the Dub-X offers a down-and-dirty delay sound courtesy of saturation drive, a low-cut filter, and a high-cut filter with resonance.
The software runs on the AU, AAX, VST, and VST3 platforms and features a MIDI learn function that makes it easy to automate changes in your host DAW.
- Drive knob controls saturation
- High-quality resonance filter
- High-pass filter
- Delay time up to 2 seconds
- Host tempo sync
- TAP button
- Feedback and POST filter routing
- Ping-pong mode
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation
- Useful presets included
- Accurate meter