An intuitive, all-in-one tabletop solution for recording, editing, and mixing music, the Zoom R20 Portable Multitrack Recorder merges a DAW-inspired touchscreen interface, color-coded tactile controls, and up to 16 total tracks so that solo artists and full bands alike can produce songs and let their creativity flow without relying on a computer. If a DAW-based workflow is needed, the R20 can serve as an 8x4 USB audio interface for virtually any audio production software.
The R20 is part recording console, part virtual instrument, and part effects unit; it comes loaded with eight preamps, channel strips, drum loops, synth sounds, and digital processing such as compression, EQ, gating, and more. Multiple mics, an electric guitar, headphones, speakers, and even a MIDI keyboard can be hooked up to the R20, making it a capable centerpiece for any home studio or mobile production rig.
- Hi-Z is available on input 1 for electric guitar and bass
- 48V phantom power is available on inputs 5-8, switchable on pairs of channels
- The locking power adapter ensures security against accidental unplugging
- Access a fully adjustable click track at the press of a button
- Record audio in up to 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution in BWF-compliant WAV format
- The R20 also functions as an 8-input / 4-output USB Type-C audio interface