The Audio-Technica PRO 44 is a boundary microphone designed to capture speech for surface-mount applications on conference tables, podiums, lecterns, and more. Its wide-range condenser element operates in a cardioid/half-cardioid polar pattern and features a low-mass diaphragm, which improves frequency and transient response, while reducing distortion.
Equipped with self-contained electronics that eliminate the need for an external power module, the PRO 44 features a low-profile design, ideal for situations where minimum visibility is required. The microphone can be powered from any external 9 to 52 VDC phantom power source, and comes with a 25' detachable cable, used to connect it to a mixer.
- Wide-range condenser element with cardioid polar pattern
- Low-mass diaphragm improves frequency response and transient response, while reducing distortion
- Designed for surface-mounted applications on conference tables, podiums, lecterns, and more
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Powered from any external 9 to 52 VDC phantom power source
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Rugged design and construction
- Includes 25' detachable cable (TA3F to XLR male)