This B&H Kit provides a fully equipped, one-person digital wireless omni lavalier microphone system that lets mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers run and gun with one on-camera subject at a time, no prior experience required. With a black Rode Wireless GO II Single compact 1-person wireless system and one black Rode Lavalier GO omnidirectional lavalier microphone, this kit is optimized for absolute ease of use, speech clarity, and effortless integration into your shooting setup.
Use Rode's companion app to unlock significant functions such as onboard recording, file exporting, and more. The two-channel receiver means the system can be easily expanded for two-person shoots with the addition of a second Rode Wireless GO II transmitter (available separately).
Expanding on the original Wireless GO with updates allowing for two-person shoots, onboard recording, a greatly extended range, and flexible output options, the black Rode Wireless Go II Single system lets videographers, vloggers, and mobile journalists confidently and quickly incorporate wireless audio into their setup regardless of their experience level or what device they're recording to. Ideal for creators who only need to record one subject now, but want the option for two subjects later, the Wireless GO II Single comes with a single transmitter and a dual-channel receiver.
Boasting secure Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission, easy operability, and a built-in mic (lavalier mic available separately), the system is ready to go at the press of a button; you can focus on getting the shot knowing that the Wireless GO II is delivering quality audio at a range of up to 656 feet. There are no menus and no finicky dials, just simple power-on-and-go functionality and a bright, informative LCD screen showing you what you need to see. When you're ready for more, use Rode's companion app to access a powerful feature set and extended customization of settings.
- 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with the Rode Wireless GO and many recording devices and wireless transmitters equipped to provide 2.7V of plug-in power through a standard, non-locking 3.5mm TRS microphone connector
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature mic capsule handles up to 110 dB of SPL for speech, dialog, and presentations
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 3.9' Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks