Promote your rental home, retail space, or office, with high-definition photos and precise 3D data using your own smartphone and the Matterport Axis motorized mount. This cost-effective capture option offers hands-free scanning and enables you to create 3D "walk-through" virtual tours. It is a convenient solution for small/medium business owners like independent realtors, smaller retailers, and part-time vacation rental hosts.
You can also sign up for a free Matterport account, which provides free access to up to one Active space for one user, where you can create a space with Matterport for Mobile or using Axis, and then edit and promote your space (buildings or properties). You will also have the ability to save and release unlimited spaces as you go.
- This Axis motorized mount is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and performs precise, automated scans to measure a space
- The motorized base has scaled markings for precise horizontal and vertical alignment
- Supports all current iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone sizes
- When you sign up for a Matterport free account, Matterport will provide you access to the Matterport Cloud for one Active Space and one Active User
- If you need to scan and promote more than one space, you can also choose to upgrade your account with an affordable monthly starter subscription or sign up for the more professional plans that allow up to 25 spaces
- Capture multiple photos, send your images to Matterport, and they are returned in the form of a 3D “dollhouse” tour, complete with floor plans, links to additional photos, and multiple floor levels if applicable
- The Axis offers direct integration with platforms like Redfin, Realtor.com, and Google Maps Street View, letting you display your captured spaces on the most popular interfaces
- Virtual staging solutions are available through Matterport's platform partners, enabling users to fill empty spaces with compatible fixtures and furniture
- Use the included compact tripod and start/stop remote control for quick, stable scanning
- The Axis mount has a 3/8"-16 thread with a 1/4"-20 adapter for mounting on various tripods