Looking for an all-in-one PA system with a wireless microphone? Check out this B&H Kit, which combines the JBL EON ONE MK2 All-in-One, Battery-Powered Column PA with a wireless handheld vocal microphone, a wireless mic bag, tripod microphone stand, a premium XLR cable, and a foam windscreen to create a turnkey wireless PA system well suited for performing musicians, singer/songwriters, and audio professionals.
Performing musicians, singer/songwriters, and audio professionals looking for a compact, all-in-one PA system will be impressed with the JBL EON ONE MK2, a self-contained PA system that delivers professional-quality audio for live performances, meetings, conferences, and more. The base unit houses a 1500W amplifier, 10" unobstructed subwoofer, and the 5-channel mixer. The high-frequency element features a C-shaped array of eight 2" tweeters to deliver superior clarity and 170°H x 30°V dispersion for room-filling sound, creating a remarkable front-to-back coverage.
Channels 1-3 on the mixer offer XLR-1/4" connectors, while input 4 features a 1/4" Hi-Z input for use with guitars or other instruments. A 3.5mm TRS summed input allows you to connect a portable playback device. The 5th input also doubles as the Bluetooth audio input for wireless audio streaming and control of up to 10 units. The mixer features three fixed EQ knobs for fast, hands-on access to the onboard EQ. Additionally, the EON ONE MK2 features a comprehensive suite of professional-grade Lexicon DSP, including reverb, delay, and chorus. dbx DriveRack technology offers Automatic Feedback Suppression (AFS) and 8-band parametric EQ as well as convenient presets to help you get the best sound fast. Should you wish to connect additional speakers, a 1/4" passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion.
The EON ONE includes a column spacer, allowing for different position configurations, further expanding the systems flexibility. The HF element and spacer conveniently pack away into the base unit, which can be carried by one hand. Optional accessories include a dual-battery charger and additional batteries (sold separately). The EON ONE MK2 ships with a rechargeable battery, column spacer, and IEC charging/power cable.
- C-shaped array of 8 x 2” tweeters delivers superior clarity and 170°H x 30°V dispersion for room-filling sound
- 10” woofer in acoustically optimized cabinet generates natural, smooth low end
- Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance to provide 4 dB higher output when connected to an AC source: 123 dB peak SPL using AC power, 119 dB peak using battery power
- Built-in 1500W (peak) amplifier
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz to 20 kHz (at -3 dB)
- Easily swappable battery provides 6 hours of play time; battery is integrated into a column spacer to improve stability and to optimize the cabinet acoustic volume for superior low-frequency response
- Built-in 5-channel digital mixer is designed by mix engineers for optimized workflow
- Three fixed EQ knobs allow fast, hands-on access to onboard EQ
- Comprehensive suite of professional-grade Lexicon DSP, including reverb, chorus, and delay
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology offers AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band parametric EQ, and convenient presets
- Soundcraft Easy Ducking automatically turns down music when speech is detected
- Triple-Tier DSP lets users choose beginner, intermediate, or advanced control
- Inputs include 3 Neutrik XLR Combo jacks, 1 Hi-Z, and a summed 3.5mm/BT input
- 1/4" balanced passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion
- Two channels of true 48V phantom power expand microphone connectivity
- Two USB ports allow device charging from onboard battery or AC power
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up 10 units
- Full-color EasyNav LCD provides access to all control parameters
- Simple success LED meters indicate mixer functions such as mute, signal detection, and clipping
- JBL Pro Connect universal app offers control over every function of up to ten systems
- PA components are stored in the woofer cabinet for easy one-hand carry
- Ergonomically optimized carry handle minimizes wrist strain
- Road-tough, lightweight polypropylene cabinet with steel grille
- Optional accessories include dual-battery charger and additional batteries (sold separately)
- Lightweight: 42.5 lb
The handheld mic-equipped DW-11 HT Digital Wireless Microphone System from Nady Systems is a streamlined wireless system with 24-bit conversion that will be suitable for performances, karaoke, and other public address applications. It provides a 48 kHz/24-bit digital conversion for audio clarity with frequency response across the entire audible range (20 Hz to 20 kHz).
The included handheld mic provides a line-of-sight operation range of up to 300â¿¿ and operates in the UHF 900 MHz band. The front-panel LED display allows you to monitor audio level from the transmitter and signal strength to the receiver. Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, and public address (presentations, classrooms, and conferences) operatio
Audio professionals looking for a bag to carry a wireless mic system will be impressed with the Auray WSB-1S, a lightweight padded nylon carrying bag designed to hold and protect a single microphone wireless system and accessories. The bag allows you to easily transport your audio gear to and from a shoot. The case can be carried over the shoulder while you follow the action, ensuring that you're never out of microphone range.
The bag features a dense foam interior with precision cutouts that prevent the receiver, transmitter, microphone, and accessories from rattling around during transport. You'll have total access to the front and rear of your receiver, allowing you to adjust audio controls and cable connectors. And there's plenty of storage room, as well as an accessory pouch to keep your cables, batteries, lavalier mics, and mic clips organized. The lightweight nylon exterior offers protection from moisture, dust, and debris.
The Auray MS-5230T Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom features durable, steel construction. The telescoping boom arm is adjustable from 19.3 to 33.9" in length, allowing you to angle and extend the mic placement however you need it. An ergonomic twist-action clutch helps adjust the height of the stand, while the reinforced tripod base and nonslip feet keep it firmly in place. The Auray MS-5230T mic stand collapses for easy transport.
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (6') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.
The black Auray WHF Series Foam Windscreens are designed to reduce unwanted broadband wind noise and vocal pops with minimal high frequency loss.
This WHF-158 Foam Windscreen is designed for use with many common handheld microphones with a 1-5/8" diameter head. The density of the specialty acoustic foam is optimized to help protect the microphone element from air bursts without muffling the sound.
When used on a handheld microphone, this windscreen is effective in minimizing wind noise and plosive sounds. It is most effective in calm to light breeze conditions (0 to 7 mph) and can be used indoors for protection against drafts caused by air-conditioners. Users can generally expect a 4 to 8 dB reduction in wind noise with very slight dampening of high frequencies. For most applications, the very slight high-frequency dampening is a worthwhile exchange for the notable wind noise reduction.
The WHF-158's foam is hypoallergenic and washable and helps prevent moisture and dirt from damaging your microphone. The windscreen is designed to fit microphones from Shure, Electro-Voice, AKG, Audio-Technica, Audix, Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, Neumann and others.
The WHF-158 Foam Windscreen for 1-5/8" Diameter Microphones is an effective solution for basic wind protection.