Available here in an attractive stereo set, the Zoom ZPC-1 offers a matched pair of small-diaphragm condenser microphones designed to capture pure and natural stereo sound without added flavors—in the studio, onstage, or in the field. With a wide 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range, high sensitivity, low distortion, and a cardioid pickup pattern, these versatile microphones deliver a neutral sound, great for a wide variety of recording applications including pianos, drum overheads, acoustic instruments, percussion, strings, woodwinds, and ambient sounds for video. Included are two mic clips to mount the mics on stands or a stereo bar (available separately), two foam windscreens for outdoor recording, and two pouches to protect your microphones.
Matched Pair for Accurate Stereo Recording
- This pair of ZPC-1s is matched at both 1 kHz and 100 Hz, allowing the mics to seamlessly work together to capture the most accurate stereo recording possible using various configurations.
- You can use them in an XY pattern to capture a clear center image with a tight stereo spread or as spaced pair in an AB pattern for a wider, immersive sonic image.
Designed to Capture a Wide Range of Instruments
- The mics' cardioid polar patterns focus audio capture on the sound source in front of each mic while picking up less sound from the back and sides.
- With the ability to handle SPLs up to 134 dB, the mics can be placed close to the source for nuanced recordings requiring definition and detail.
- 48V phantom power is required to power each electret-condenser mic capsule.
Ready for the Studio, the Stage, or the Field
- With a solid-metal body design and included foam windscreens (with rubber-ring openings for a tight fit), both mics are durable and ready for use in any environment—indoor and outdoor.
- The ZPC-1 pair can be used to capture sound in the field with any portable Zoom recorder, such as the F3.