Musicians in need of a compact recording interface for instruments will be impressed with the Apogee Jam X, a premium 24-bit / 96 kHz audio interface designed for recording guitars, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with a pick-up. Connect your instrument to the 1/4" input and dial in the perfect sound using Jam X's Analog Compressor Circuit presets including Smooth Leveler, Purple Squeeze, and Vintage Blues Stomp. The pristine sound quality from Apogee's PureDIGITAL connection ensures professional results.
The simplicity and portability make the Jam X the ideal interface for capturing your best take anywhere. Simply connect your headphones or monitors to the 3.5mm output and utilize the Blend mode for low-latency monitoring while recording. No configuration necessary, simply plug and play with any audio recording app on Mac, Windows, or iOS operating systems. Jam X includes USB-C and USB-A cables.
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with a pickup
- Analog compressor circuit
- Makes virtual amps and effects sound more realistic
- Stereo output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- Blend mode minimizes delay in headphones while recording
- No configuration, just plug in and play with any audio recording app
- 24-bit / 96 kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- Connect to Mac and Windows computers
- Connect to iPad Pro with Type C port
- Connect any instrument-level input you can imagine to your computer or iOS device using Jam X.
- Synth and keyboard, electric guitar and bass, dynamic microphone, and acoustic instrument with a pickup—it all works with Jam X. (Impedance transformer required for dynamic microphone).
- Jam X is a complete audio interface that lets you monitor your recording and playing with a premium 3.5mm output for headphones or powered speakers.
Jam X compression presets:
- Smooth Leveler (lowest amount of compression)
- Purple Squeeze (medium amount of compression)
- Vintage Blue Stomp. (aggressive amount of compression)
- Whether you’re monitoring as you play and record with your favorite app, or streaming music, the stereo output on Jam X dramatically improves the playback quality of your audio.
- With high-resolution sample rates up to 96K and ample headroom, Jam X delivers incredible clarity and plenty of volume to your headphones or powered speakers.
- Ableton Live Lite
- Extended 60 day trial of Archetype: Tim Henson by Neural DSP