By B&H Photo's
Versatile Zoom for Content Creators
A standard zoom purpose-built for content creators and image-makers with a penchant for motion, the FUJIFILM XF 18-120mm f/4 LM PZ WR covers a versatile focal length range and features an inspired design for intuitive control over zoom, focus, and aperture adjustment from the camera body. This zoom is the first X Series lens built in collaboration with FUJINON cine and broadcast lens designers and is a go-to all-around lens choice for video and motion applications.
Designed for Motion
Featuring variable power zoom and smooth manual focus, and supporting stepless aperture control from select cameras, this 18-120mm enables precise, fine control over focus and exposure. Cameras already confirmed to be able to perform stepless aperture control for this lens include the FUJIFILM X-H2S, X-T4, X-T3, and X-S10.
- Power zoom can easily and smoothly transition throughout the focal length range. This mechanism can be controlled by a newly designed zoom lever, which offers variable zoom speeds.
- Conventional focus ring allows direct and intuitive manual focus control and the lens offers seamless switching between continuous autofocus and manual focus. Requiring a camera firmware update, this unique control method opens up the possibilities for making creative focus transitions and control the focal point whenever required.
- Two custom function buttons can be used to preset a constant zoom speed, focal length, or focus point.
Flexible Zoom and Advanced Optics
- Spanning a useful wide-angle to mid-telephoto range, this zoom offers a 27-183mm equivalent focal length range to serve as a viable single lens solution for everyday shooting.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent illumination throughout the zoom range, which pairs well with the constant nature of the focusing, AF, and zoom controls.
- Three aspherical elements control distortions and spherical aberrations in order to produce sharper imagery with more accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, circular bokeh quality when using shallow depth of field and selective focus effects.
Intuitive Handling and Robust Construction
- Benefitting its use on gimbal stabilization devices, this lens's internal zoom and internal focusing design helps to maintain consistent balance and overall lens length during use.
- Despite the inclusion of a power zoom mechanism and a broad focal length range, this lens still weighs in at just about 1 lb, making for a lightweight design that helps maintain compatibility with a variety of stabilization tools.
- Weather-resistant design protects against dust and moisture and cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- Front fluorine coating protects against water, grease, dirt, and smudging, and also makes it easier to clean the front element.