The ProTactic BP 450 AW II Camera and Laptop Backpack from Lowepro is spacious and sturdy yet lightweight. It accommodates two DSLRs, including one with an attached 70-200mm lens. The BP 450 also has room for up to eight lenses. This newer generation of ProTactic BP camera backpacks features a more adjustable interior, multiple access points with customizable attachments, and a convertible waist/utility belt. The CradleFit pocket suspends and protects your.15" laptop within the pack. Two quick straps and a SlipLock tripod cup allow you to mount a tripod or monopod to the exterior. The SlipLock system of loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to your pack, so you can carry more. An included all-weather cover protects your backpack from wet weather.
This backpack has four access points, including full-body back access, top access, and full-body access to both sides. The removable waist belt can be used as a pro-grade utility belt, and holds the included utility pouch, water bottle holder, and tripod cup.
The new BP 450 is more sustainable than its predecessors, and made with recycled and solution-dyed fabric which releases less greenhouse gas emissions, and uses less water and chemicals. It also improves the colorfastness of the dye by locking the color into the fibers and producing higher color uniformity. This new pack has a Green line label on the back indicating the percentage of recycled and solution-dyed fabrics used. This pack is made from 37% recycled fabrics and 26% solution-dyed fabrics, for a total 63% Green Line fabrics used.