Enjoy added peace of mind with the 14.2" MacBook Pro with M1 Max Chip & AppleCare+ Protection Plan Kit from B&H. The space gray MacBook features a 14.2" 3024 x 1964 Liquid Retina XDR display and is powered by an Apple M1 Max 10-core processor with a 24-core GPU, 64GB of unified memory, and a 2TB SSD to help make short work of demanding projects. The AppleCare+ Protection Plan Extension provides you with enhanced hardware and software coverage, featuring experts who are available globally, 24/7, via chat or phone to help resolve your issues.
Built for all types of creatives, including developers, photographers, filmmakers, 3D artists, music producers, and more, the Apple 14.2" MacBook Pro with M1 Max Chip is the ultimate pro mobile workstation for the ultimate user.
The system features the Apple M1 Max 10-Core Chip, which provides the power and performance needed to handle your professional workflows. The 14.2" Liquid Retina XDR display features a 3024 x 1964 resolution, 1,000 nits of sustained brightness, 1,600 nits of peak brightness, P3 color gamut support, and more. With up to 2TB of SSD storage, you'll be able to load massive files and launch apps quickly, enabling you to work with photo and video libraries from almost anywhere.
The AppleCare+ Protection Plan Extension for 14-Inch MacBook Pro (Late 2021) from Apple gives you peace of mind by extending your hardware, software, and telephone support coverage. AppleCare+ provides you with expert assistance, global repair coverage for your Mac, and web-based resources and diagnostic tools. In addition to technical support, AppleCare+ also offers accidental coverage for up to two incidents every 12 months.
Each accidental damage incident is subject to a service fee of $99 for screen or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage (plus applicable sales tax). With 24/7 access to product experts via phone or chat, you can get the support you need, day or night. AppleCare+ can be purchased with your new Mac or within 60 from the original date of purchase.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite service for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work location or have a courier pick up your Mac for service
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks