The TL180 RGB LED Tube Light from Godox is a battery-powered light source with a host of features beneficial for shooting on location or indoors. This 6' light has a noteworthy color temperature range of 2700 to 6500K with CRI/TLCI ratings of 96/98 - your assurance of color reproduction accuracy. For access to literally millions of colors, the TL180 has an RGB mode that allows 360° color wheel choices as well as hue, saturation, and intensity tweaking. The ideal choice for filmmakers, content creators, videographers, and photographers, this tube light can be used used as a flexible key light or a fill light with relatively tall subjects.
The TL180 outputs up to 729 lux at 3.3' (5600K) and has a rechargeable internal battery for 2.5 hours of runtime with 100% brightness on a full charge. Control methods are equally impressive. There's the Godox Light Bluetooth app for smartphones that can wirelessly control the light from 98' away. DMX control is also available, as well as 2.4 GHz radio control with an optional RC-R9 remote that has a wireless range of 164' via 32 channels and 6 groups.
- Freely switch between LED bi-color mode, RGB mode, and 39 special effects
- Easy to adjust color temperature, brightness, hue, and color saturation
- 39 preset special effects including RGB cycle, flash, party, lightning, broken bulb, TV, candle, fire, fireworks, police car, fire truck, ambulance, music, SOS, and more
- Change colors to the rhythm of music
- Includes three clips with 1/4"-20 for convenient mounting