Designed for the DJI RS 2, RS 3, and RS 3 Pro gimbal stabilizers, the Steadimate-RS Gimbal Yoke, Base, and Balance Stud from Steadicam provides you with the tools needed to attach your gimbal to a body-worn system. A yoke with an integrated handle, a post assembly, and a balance stud attach to your compatible motorized gimbal to then affix to a separately available vest and stabilizer arm.
Eight balance weights and two weighted 15mm rods give you precise control over the system's balance for improved x- and y-axis movement. Various 1/4"-20 threads on both the weights and integrated handle allow you to incorporate additional accessories into your gear configuration. Using the Steadimate-RS and its compatible arm and vest system transfers the weight of your rig to your hips to reduce fatigue and extend shooting times.
- Dovetail mounting onto DJI RS 2, RS 3, and RS 3 Pro gimbals
- Ultrasmooth pan bearing design
- 1/4"-20 mounting holes on the handle
- Vertical T-slot channels on the post assembly for fast weight balance adjustment
- 15mm stainless steel weighted rods with industry-standard 60mm spacing
- Handle has industry-standard 1/2" diameter for mounting post
- No tools required for weight adjustment or removal from the gimbal
- Includes two 8 oz and two 4 oz weights with 1/4"-20 screws and 1/4"-20 female threads