The QRLC-60-2 Quick Release Clamp from Robus is an Arca-type quick release clamp that's compatible with most tripod heads. It features an easy-to-grip locking knob for enough clamping torque to securely lock down a quick release plate. The positioning scale helps to find and set the perfect balance point for a camera and repeat the setup for the next shoot. The integrated bubble level ensures precise alignment when setting up on uneven surfaces. The clamp base features a 3/8"-16 threaded receiver that allows the assembly to be attached to a monopod, tripod, or other camera rig with a matching threaded stud.
The included AQR-60 Arca-type quick release plate features nonslip rubber pads to prevent camera slippage, and the included safety stop screws prevent the camera from sliding out if the clamp is accidentally loosened. The 1/4"-20 mounting screw is compatible with most DSLR, mirrorless, point-and-shoot, and video cameras. The mounting screw may be tightened by using the built-in D-ring, a slotted screwdriver, or coin.
- Arca-type clamp with locking knob
- Supports DSLR, mirrorless, point-and-shoot, and video cameras
- Positioning scale for repeated setup
- Includes Arca-type AQR-60 quick-release plate
- Integrated safety stops
- Bubble level for precise leveling
- Compatible with 3/8"-16 studs
- Great option for monopods
- Replacement clamp for the Robus RTH-1050