Team it with the Pro Tools Studio music production DAW (1-year subscription included) or integrate it with your third-party DAW of choice, such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, or Studio One.
The MBOX Ignition Pack offers emulations of popular guitar and bass amps, stompboxes, compressors, effects, and a classic analog mixing console, as well as sound packs, samples, loops, and more.
Utilize the FX loops to patch in outboard rack effects or pedals, or feed the impedance-matched reamp out (with switchable ground lift to kill 60-cycle hum) through your own pedalboard and amplifier.
Effortlessly communicate from the control room to the tracking space via the integrated talkback mic and dedicated talkback button.
- Loopback through the MBOX Control app to record any computer audio—remote callers, game sound, music beds, and sound effects—into your DAW
- Four user-assignable buttons offer fast recall of MBOX Control app configurations or MBOX Studio hardware functions
- Connect up to two footswitches or expression pedals and assign their functionality in the MBOX Control app
- MBOX Control app accesses the onboard processor and firmware of MBOX Studio for cue mixing, low-latency monitoring, onboard digital 4-band channel EQ, and Avid delay and reverb
- Connect to your Mac or Windows computer via USB (USB-C cable and USB-A adapter included) or use MBOX Studio as a standalone audio device and studio monitor controller