Offering an ultra-wide angle of view with close-to-zero distortion, the Venus Optics Laowa 6mm f/2 Zero-D is an ideal lens for various types of photography including landscape, cityscape, architectural, and astrophotography. Available here with a Micro Four Thirds mount, the lens's broad 121.9° angle of view lets you capture the world around you with spectacular detail. Compact and lightweight, this lens also boasts a fast f/2 aperture allowing you to capture images in low-light environments without bumping up the ISO. Additionally, this also allows for pleasing background separation from the subject when desired.
- An ultra-wide-angle prime designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 12mm equivalent focal length based on full-frame format.
- As part of the Zero-D series, this lens has an optical design that renders close-to-zero optical distortion making it suitable for landscape, cityscape, architectural, and astrophotography applications.
- Rectilinear design renders scenes with straight vertical lines and minimal distortion for a realistic portrayal of the world around you.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture enables excellent low-light performance while allowing for a shallow depth of field.
- Features built-in electrical contacts allowing for the adjustment of aperture via the camera body.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of just 3.5" for photographing close-up subjects with an exaggerated perspective.
- Unique 5-blade aperture design renders clean 10-point sun stars when photographing point light sources and specular highlights.
- 58mm front filter threads for utilizing circular polarizers and other widely available screw-in filters.