By B&H Photo's
Immersive Macro Views
The 24mm T2.8 Gnosis Macro Prime Lens from DZOFilm provides immersive close-up views of your subjects with up to 0.8:1 magnification and a wider, encompassing field of view. This ARRI LPL-mount lens with focus marks in feet comes with both ARRI PL and Canon EF mounts, enabling you to use it with a wide range of cine-style cameras
This wider lens provides an 83.8° field of view in full-frame and an 88° FOV in VV (VistaVision) format.
Wide-Angle Macro Lens
- The Gnosis 24mm T2.8 Macro uniquely combines a wide-angle view with the creativity of a macro lens, letting you craft an immersive view with an impression of greater depth.
- This wider lens includes more of your background, revealing additional details of your shot.
- Provides a wide-angle, immersive view with 0.8:1 macro magnification at 6.1".
- The ARRI LPL-mount 24mm Gnosis lens also comes with both ARRI PL and Canon EF lens mounts.
- This lens mount versatility provides compatibility with a wider selection of cine-style and mirrorless cameras.
Fast T2.8 Aperture
A fast T2.8 maximum aperture enables you to capture extremely sharp images, even at lower light levels.
Quality Optical Design
- A superior optical design incorporates a 16-blade aperture for both attractive bokeh and precise exposure control.
- Two low-dispersion and three HRI (high refractive index) elements help to control chromatic aberration and provide vibrant colors and natural gradations in tone, creating a cinematic look.
Focus Marks in Feet
Focus scales are marked in feet.