Dedicated to the artistry of black and white photography, the Pentax K-3 Mark III Monochrome DSLR Camera captures high-resolution images rich in gradation, enabling you to express a distinct view of the world in high-quality black and white images. The only monochrome-specific DSLR camera currently on the market, the camera's design integrates remarkable imaging performance and a host of advanced features in a compact and durable body.Utilizing a newly-developed image sensor, this camera features three custom image modes exclusively designed for the monochrome-specific image sensor: Standard, Hard, and Soft. Each mode provides minute adjustments of parameters such as tone, key, contrast, and sharpness, allowing you to personalize images for the desired look. The exterior design of the camera has also been customized to reflect its monochrome capabilities. Design features include white backlight illumination on the LCD data panel, "Monochrome" lettering printed on the upper-left shoulder of the back panel, the SR (Shake Reduction) logo finished in silver, a menu screen featuring a black and white visual scheme as default, and icons printed on buttons and switches across the camera's exterior finished in three shades of gray.
- Large and bright optical pentaprism viewfinder provides an impressive 1.05x magnification and covers 100% of the image frame for clear and accurate eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.2" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD is a large and bright means for image review, menu navigation, and live view shooting. This screen is also benefitted by a Night Vision function that adjusts the screen's brightness depending on the shooting conditions.
- Typical of Pentax's designs, a sturdy and weather-resistant construction is featured for use in trying weather conditions. The chassis is built from lightweight-yet-durable magnesium alloy and is fitted with a series of dust- and moisture-resistant seals to protect against various weather conditions.
- Both 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports are featured to benefit audio performance while recording video.
- Included D-LI90 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 800 shots per charge and the camera's USB-C port can be used for in-body battery charging.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer flexible storage capabilities, and the first card slot is compatible with the UHS-II standard for faster transfer speeds.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity can be used to wirelessly share imagery or remotely control the camera via the Image Sync mobile app.