Get studio-quality vocal recordings on the go with the ISOVOX Go. Purpose-built for voice-over artists, content creators, vocalists, podcasters, and audio-book narrators, this portable vocal-isolation booth removes 10 dB of unwanted room sound from your recordings to enhance vocal details in a room with bad acoustics. Lightweight and easy to assemble, the ISOVOX Go comes in an ultraportable format with a tripod stand, universal mic holder, and LED light that fits in the carry bag.
Use the ISOPLUG Go software (free download available separately) for Mac and Windows to further enhance your recording with tools such as De-Esser, Dynamics, Tone, and Reverb. ISOPLUG features a 1-Knob Design with powerful audio processing and settings.
- Removes unwanted room sound from vocal recordings
- Derived from the popular ISOVOX 2 vocal-isolation booth
- Up to three times more effective at removing room sound than a reflection filter or foam ball
- Lightweight and ultraportable format for ease of transport
- Foldable and fits in most checked-in trolleys
- Universal microphone compatibility
- Includes mounting tripod stand and carrying case
- Inside illumination with supplied LED lamp
- Free ISOPLUG Go vocal-processing software
- ISOVOX GO (up to 10 dB of sound reduction): for users who want to get studio-quality vocal recordings in a room with bad acoustics and who are less concerned with voice leakage. All in an portable format.
- ISOVOX 2 (up to 35 dB of sound reduction): for users who need to practice and record their voice and get pro-level vocal recordings without disturbing others. All in a portable format.