Renowned Sound Quality at Budget-Friendly Price
Based on the best-selling studio microphone in the company's history, the AT2020, the Audio-Technica AT2020USB-XP Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone combines class-leading audio quality with the plug-and-play convenience of USB-C operation, at a budget-friendly price. This iteration of the mic adds three levels of noise reduction, automatic gain control, and a clip-on pop filter. The microphone is designed for digitally capturing speech, music, or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording or streaming software. Combining a directional pickup pattern that keeps the focus on your voice (or other chosen sound source) with a high-resolution A/D converter, the AT2020USB-XP delivers remarkably clear, natural sound reproduction—ideal for podcasters, singer/songwriters, streamers, voice-over artists, and home-studio recorders.
Critically Acclaimed Sound with 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- The mic’s cardioid polar pattern helps to focus audio capture on the speaker/performer in front of the capsule, picking up less unwanted background noise, an especially useful feature in untreated studios or podcasting spaces.
- The AT2020USB-XP's smooth, extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and its high-resolution A/D converter (with up to 24-bit / 192 kHz sampling rate) deliver accurate sound reproduction ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, and music and video production.
- Engage the automatic gain control to maintain a consistent microphone output level.
- Built-in noise reduction control allows you to select three different levels of noise reduction or none at all.
Comfortable Headphone Monitoring
- The AT2020USB-XP features a built-in headphone jack with volume control to let you directly monitor the microphone's signal without hearing any delay.
- The high-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall.
- A convenient mix control lets you blend the microphone’s audio with audio from your computer, great for overdubbing to a music bed.
Silent Mute Button for Podcasting and Streaming
- The silent, soft-touch capacitive mute button is conveniently located on the body of the microphone to quickly and silently mute the mic in case you need a private moment.
- The two-state LED (blue/red) indicator ring lights blue to indicate that the microphone is receiving USB power and lights red when audio is muted at the microphone.
- USB-C output: the microphone is equipped with a USB-C output, offering compatibility with a wide range of current and upcoming devices. Included is a cable with USB Type-C and USB Type-A options—expanding the microphone’s compatibility and making it easier to use.
- Custom desk stand: the included desk stand provides a stable and secure base.
- Pop filter: a clip-on pop filter is provided that easily attaches to the front of the mic to reduce vocal pops and plosives
- A 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter is included to expand compatibility with mic stands.
- The AT8455 shockmount (available separately) provides additional flexibility for attaching the mic to a mic stand.