Delivering a premium listening experience with new improvements, the AONIC 50 Gen 2 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones from Shure are engineered from decades of stage and studio experience, providing users with enhanced active noise cancelling, improved Environmental mode for better spatial awareness, and a new proprietary DSP mode for a personalized listening experience. With the extended battery life of the Gen 2, you get up to 40 hours of playback, 50% more than the previous generation, and a quick 15-minute charge gives you an impressive 5 hours of playback in a pinch.
The AONIC 50 Gen 2 sports intuitive button controls for answering calls, adjusting volume, or pausing your music, while the free ShurePlus PLAY app support lets you adjust settings from the convenience of your iOS or Android smart device. The powerful Bluetooth technology supports a range of high-quality audio codecs, like SBC, AAC, AptX Adaptive, and Sony LDAC, and you can connect wired sources to save your battery. The AONIC is designed with optimal ergonomics, built for long-wearing comfort and rugged durability, and the headphones fold flat, so they can easily travel. These headphones include a 3.5mm audio cable, a USB-C charging cable, and a carrying case.
- 50mm dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets
- Support for SBC, AAC, aptX Adaptive, aptx HD, aptX Low Latency, and Sony LDAC audio
- Optional wired listening via 3.5mm or USB-C which also provides up to 32-bit / 384 kHz Hi-Res sound
- Comfortable and isolating over-ear design
- Newly improved Environmental Mode for enjoying clear sound without losing environmental awareness