Control your Canon PTZ cameras using IP or serial control with precision controls and a touchscreen display with the RC-IP1000 Advanced PTZ Controller from Canon. This sophisticated controller is compatible with the Canon PTZ cameras such as the CR-N100 and allows a single operator to control up to 200 cameras from a remote location. The 7" touchscreen provides configuration and camera settings control and allows you to view up to nine cameras on-screen at once.
The RC-IP1000 is compatible with the proprietary Canon XC IP protocol, so you can create a private, secure network to control your cameras using the LAN port. It also features a second RJ45 port that allows you to control the cameras via RS-422 serial protocol. The unit supports input and output of up to 4K60 video via the 12G-SDI ports, and it also supports HDMI output to send video to switchers or additional displays. Tally is also supported to send tally light information between the controller and cameras.
There are numerous controls to make accessing settings and controls quick and easy, including numerous buttons, dials, LEDs, a joystick, and zoom rocker. The unit is powered using a power adapter or via PoE+ for power, data, and control over a single cable.
- Full-featured remote camera controller that provides smooth PTZ movement and precise control that meets high-end video production needs for applications such as live broadcast production, house of worship, corporate events, etc.
- Equipped with 7" touch panel for a clear display of operation screens and live camera views.
- Touch AF allows the user to select and change the subject to focus on.
- User assignable buttons and dials allow users to customize the controller to provide easy access to their most frequently used functions.
- Adjust pan, tilt, zoom, and change camera-function settings remotely, with support for multiple connected cameras to be operated and configured simultaneously.
- Control lever and zoom rocker with adjustable reaction rate for improved operability.
- Video interface supports 4K60 video input/output via 12G SDI, and the HDMI output allows you to view any of the input sources including IP video inputs in high resolution.
- Control up to 200 supported Canon cameras for large-scale systems.
- Camera OSD menu from compatible cameras can be shown on the touch panel and operated using push-button controls.
- A multi-preset function combines preset numbers configured for each camera so that multiple cameras can quickly be moved to a predetermined angle of view.
- Supports Canon's XC Protocol (IP control) and NU Protocol (serial control) to control a variety of Canon cameras.
- Power with either 4-pin XLR (12 VDC) or by PoE+ for power, control, and live video feed over a single cable.
- Supports Add-On Applications setting adjustments for fine tuning of operation.
- Supports switcher link via SDI/GPIO for video switching and tally light linkage.