The DJI Inspire 3 Drone with PROSSD 1TB Storage & 18mm Lens Kit from B&H includes a DJI Inspire 3 drone, extra RC Plus controller, TB51 flight battery, and PROSSD 1TB storage device, as well as an 18mm f/2.8 ASPH full-frame lens and a 2-year DJI Care Pro service plan with ADP. This kit is designed to give film and television production pilots more. More flight time, more storage, more imaging capabilities, and more protection when accidents happen.
Featuring the 8K X9-8K Air gimbal, the Inspire 3 can record 8K25 CinemaDNG and 8K75 Apple ProRes RAW video. To help accommodate the needed storage capacity, a second PROSSD 1TB device was added to this kit. To enhance the quality of what's filmed and ensure you have the time to do it, an 18mm wide-angle full-frame lens and an extra TB51 flight battery are included, which brings the total to seven TB51 batteries. All this can be filmed with nuance and creativity thanks to the second RC Plus remote, which allows for a second pilot dedicated to camera control. Protecting all of this gear is essential, which is why the kit offers DJI's 2-year Care Pro plan with Accidental Damage Protection. Get free repairs, maintenance, and much more.
Improving upon many aspects of the Inspire 2, the DJI Inspire 3 Drone keeps up with the advancements and needs of film and television producers, allowing filmmakers to capture creative and stunning results. It begins with the X9-8K Air, an 8K, full-frame, 3-axis, gimbal camera custom-built for the Inspire 3. It joins a new 1/1.8" FPV camera with double the DFOV of the Inspire 2. Together, they help capture professional footage and complex shots thanks to a customizable obstacle avoidance system, built-in centimeter-level RTK accuracy, and tracking solutions that allow accurate and repeatable shots.
- 8K75 Apple ProRes RAW video
- S&Q Mode: Up to full-frame 4K120 ProRes RAW without cropping
- Dual Native ISO at full-frame 30 fps and below
- EI 800/4000 at 24 fps for film production
- EI 320/1600 above 30 fps for commercial and TV production
- 14+ stops of dynamic range for capturing rich highlights and shadow in complex lighting scenarios and allowing for more possibilities during editing
- DJI Cinema Color System (DCCS): An improved DCCS retains authentic colors across natural and urban settings and skin tones in various lighting, and it helps make color matching the X9-8K Air with ground-based cameras easier to achieve.
- Repeatable Routes: Have the Inspire 2 automatically fly the same route over and over while keeping all preset parameters, such as altitude, speed, gimbal angle, and camera settings. This helps perform difficult one-take shots and fly identical routes at different times of the day for transition shots.
- 3D Dolly: Simulate a crane, cable cam, or dolly shot with the added flexibility that aerial cinematography can provide. You can plan the dolly route and then move the Inspire 3 drone back and forth along it while adjusting speed, gimbal angle, and other parameters as needed.
- Follow Mode: In this mode, the drone and gimbal lock onto a subject and orient toward it in the same direction, allowing for easier circling shots
- Free Mode: Taking advantage of the gimbal's 360° pan ability, the gimbal can stay locked onto a subject while the pilot uses the FPV camera to check the surroundings and control the flight route.
A new feature offered by the Inspire 3 is the ability to customize obstacle avoidance. So, filmmakers can enable or disable horizontal, upward, or downward sensing independently. This allows pilots to fly closer to objects, performing complex and creative maneuvers without automated avoidance ruining the shot. You still get the ability to manually set a range, where the Inspire 3 will give you an audible alert sound if you get too close, and you'll always be able to see an object's distances on the controller's display.
To share the live video feed with others on set, you can use the built-in HDMI output to connect the controller to an optional monitor. It can run for up to 3.3 hours per battery charge and supports hot swapping to extend battery life. If you do fly for long periods, the included strap and waist support help to make piloting more comfortable.
- DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor can be used as a second controller to receive live feeds or control the gimbal and focus
- DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus uses the O3 Pro system with the High-Bright Remote Monitor to transmit control signals to the Inspire 3. This allows the focus puller to accurately achieve remote focus and stepless aperture adjustments
- DJI Master Wheels works with a High-Bright Remote Monitor to allow for gimbal control
- DJI Transmission supports unlimited remote monitors with the connection of the RC Plus to a DJI Video Transmitter with Broadcast mode
- Inspire 3
- X9-8K gimbal camera
- Two RC Plus remotes (one included)
- Four (optional) lenses
- 12 flight batteries (six included)
- Two battery charging hubs (one included)
- Three sets of propellers and more
Designed to work with the DJI Inspire 3, the DJI TB51 Intelligent Flight Battery has a 4280mAh capacity for up to 28 minutes of flight per charge. With support for extreme temperatures from -4 to 104°F, the TB51 can keep your Inspire 3 flying during demanding productions. In order to provide adequate power in temperatures below 50°F, DJI incorporates a built-in heating function. You can have the Inspire 3 automatically turn it on if the temperature drops below 50°F, or you can manually activate it via an app.
Take advantage of the high data rates your Ronin 4D is capable of capturing with this PROSSD 1TB from DJI. Supporting 8K resolution at up to 60 fps in ProRes RAW, this SSD is custom-built for the Ronin 4D and mounts on the optional PROSSD Mount. The PROSSD 1TB has an integrated USB Type-C port, which allows it to be powered and accept data from the dock, making a secure connection that won't shift as your Ronin 4D moves. To get the footage off the SSD, merely remove it from the PROSSD mount and attach it to a computer using the included USB Type-C cable; no special reader or software is required.
- DJI PROSSD 1TB can record 6008 x 3168 48 fps Apple ProRes RAW video for about 36 minutes, or 8192 x 4320 60 fps Apple ProRes RAW video for about 31 minutes
- The PROSSD 1TB has a white LED, which displays solid when in standby and blinks when the drive is in use
- DJI advises you to format the card using only the Ronin 4D
Designed to control the DJI Inspire 3, the DJI RC Plus remote controller gives pilots classic controls, a selection of integrated buttons and dials, and a built-in 7" display. The display is made to show the live feed from the Inspire 3, along with essential telemetry, such as camera exposure, video specs, focal length, and gimbal angle. When it comes to film and TV production, time is money, which is why DJI used a bright 1200-nit display so it can be used easily outdoors in the daylight.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ac) dual-band transmission
- Bluetooth 5.1 support
Specifically designed to fit the DL mount on the Inspire 3, the DJI 18mm f/2.8 ASPH Full-Frame Lens for Inspire 3 gives filmmakers a wide-angle option for capturing aerial footage in 8K clarity with the Zenmuse X9-8K Air gimbal camera. Thanks to the optics' high sharpness and chromatic aberration, the resulting 8K content will receive richer detail and lifelike color. The lens is housed within a monocoque carbon fiber body, meeting DJI's requirement for ultra-high maneuverability.