Equip yourself with headphones for any pro-audio occasion with this B&H Kit that combines a pair of Sony MDR-7506 Headphones with a secondary pair of similar closed-back, over-ear headphones, both being ideal for a wide range of studio, live, or field applications.
The MDR-7506 is a staple within the recording, film and live arenas. Due to its low impedance and closed-ear design, these headphones do an outstanding job of cutting down background noise while providing plenty of volume in the studio or in the field. Additionally, the closed design helps eliminate headphone bleed when overdubbing in the studio.
The MDR-7506 is an over-ear design and is ideal for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders, or other equipment with less than powerful headphone amplification. The headphone has a foldable design, making it convenient to store or transport, and its coiled cable allows it to stretch and spring back into place whenever you need a bit more reach.
A valuable tool for any audio professional who requires critical monitoring, the Senal SMH-1000-MK2 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones are designed for high-quality audio in a variety of settings including studios, the field, and on sets. They offer accurate sound reproduction, making them ideal for checking audio for clarity, monitoring dialog, or quickly checking levels.
The headphones feature a closed-back over-the-ear design that blocks out ambient noise, so you can focus on your audio. The 40mm neodymium drivers and frequency curve tailored for speech intelligibility deliver clear and detailed sound ideal for dialog, vocals, voiceovers, news production, podcasts, and music.
The SMH-1000-MK2 headphones are lightweight and durable with a comfortable padded design that makes them ideal for extended use in demanding professional environments. The interchangeable cable design with twist-locking jack prevents accidental disconnects, and the collapsible construction makes them easy to store and transport.
- The closed-back over-the-ear design and padded ear cushions are ideal for recording and field applications because they provide superb isolation from external noise. The SMH-1000-MK2's design helps to reduce bleed, preserve bass response, and minimize unwanted sounds of a noisy studio, set, or ambient noise.
- The large 40mm neodymium drivers deliver a wide frequency response with minimal distortion for natural sound reproduction.
- The SMH-1000-MK2 headphones have a tailored frequency curve that makes them ideal for monitoring vocals, dialog, news, and podcasts. A small peak in the high frequencies ensures dialog cuts through clearly and naturally without coloration or unnatural highs or lows.
- The earcups swivel ±90°, great for quick over-the-shoulder monitoring, while you’re checking audio levels or cueing up the next track.
- Senal’s unique locking jack makes it easy to swap and replace cables, and it provides a secure connection that doesn't detach from an accidental tug or pull.
- The included coiled cable stretches to 10' and is ideal for studio use, so you can move freely while you’re singing, narrating, or monitoring.
- The included 3' straight cable is perfect for boom pole operators who need to plug into a field mixer or receiver and don’t want to trail lots of extra cable behind them.
- Both cables terminate with a 3.5mm mini plug that’s compatible with computer and mobile devices. The included 1/4" adapter lets you connect the headphones to professional gear such as headphone amplifiers, video switchers, audio interfaces, and mixing consoles.
- The SMH-1000-MK2 features earcups and a headband with thick padding for comfortable long wearing. But don't mistake the lightweight build. The headphones are durable and rugged, and made for extended use in exacting professional environments.
- The SMH-1000-MK2 is carefully designed with embedded, unexposed cables to help prevent snags, crimps, and breaks that can bring your session to a halt.