The silver-finished Matthews Matthellini Clamp with 6" End Jaw provides strong, solid gripping of round, square, or rectangular tubing and many other common and irregular shapes. The End Jaw has the fixed jaw mounted at the end of the threaded portion of the shaft. The threads end in a Baby (5/8") pin for mounting fixtures or other grip items.
- Provides strong, solid grip of round, square or rectangular tubing and many other common or irregular shapes
- Rig light fixtures and modifiers to pipe, lumber, set walls, drop ceiling framework, car rigs, etc.
- Rig cameras in tight spots on cars, bikes, and boats using an optional ball head adapter and ball head
- Mount grip heads and arms
- Use as overhead frame support