Konus Optics' Crystal-45 7-45x Zoom Stereoscopic Trinocular Microscope is a 220V stereoscopic microscope with a total magnification of 7x-45x. The two 10x EWF eyepieces offer 3-dimensional viewing with a superior depth of field. The achromatic objective lens system offers an achromatic and parfocal operation, which results in distortion-free imaging and the ability to change zoom without refocusing. While the 45°-inclined stereo binocular head offers comfortable viewing, its vertical 3rd imaging optical port allows simultaneous image and video capturing. A user-friendly design complements a range of features that make this microscope a welcome addition to labs and classrooms: a platform stand with a wide work surface, two metal clips for securing your samples, bottom florescent illumination, and a 15W top halogen lamp. Each of the illumination options has a dedicated brightness control knob located on the base.
The viewing head accommodates specimen heights up to 3.9" and is capable of 360° rotation for sharing the experience among colleagues and students without moving the microscope. An adjustable 51-75mm interpupillary distance, individually adjustable diopter correction, and two dedicated brightness controls provide the flexibility needed to create a customized viewing experience.
Optical System & Illumination
- 10x, 20 mm eyepieces
- 0.7 - 4.5x objective lens
- 7x - 45x total magnification
- 45°-inclined binocular viewing
- Head rotates 360° for easy sharing
- Stereoscopic design provides 3-dimentional perception
- 3rd vertical optical path for digital imaging devices
- Achromatic and parfocal optical design
- Interpupillary adjustment: 51 - 75mm
- Both eyepieces have diopter adjustments
- Top illuminator: 15W halogen lamps
- Bottom illuminator: fluorescent lamp
Stage, Focusing, and Construction
- Cast metal frame with pillar stand
- Adjustable working distance: 3.9-1"
- Fine and coarse focusing adjustments
- Stationary round base offers bottom illumination
- Two dedicated brightness control knobs on the base
- Two metal clips for securing specimens
- Rubberized eyecups