Your Kowa spotting scope can be used as a telephoto lens for a point & shoot camera with the TSN-DA4 Digiscoping Adapter. It securely holds your camera's lens to the scope's eyepiece, it comes with a remote shutter release cable to avoid camera shake, and it has a hinged design that lets you swing the camera out of the way for observing and back into place for photography.
The DA4 must be used with either the TSN-DA10 or TSN-DA1 adapter, sold separately. The rig sets up in four steps, with no tools required: attach the inner sleeve of the DA10/DA1 to the spotting scope's eyepiece; attach the outer sleeve to the DA4 Adapter; slip the outer sleeve assembly over the inner sleeve and secure with the locking screw; and finally, mount your camera on the platform of the DA4.
The position of the camera can be adjusted vertically and horizontally, so that its lens lines up with the spotter's eyepiece and the mount in its base lines up with the 1/4"-20 slot screw that holds it in place. The position of the shutter release can also be adjusted to line up with your camera's shutter button. A hinge on the right side of the camera mount allows you to swing the camera away from the scope eyepiece for observation and composing your shot.
- Fits most point & shoot cameras (see Specs)
- Kowa TSN-601, 602, 661, 662, 663, 664, 773, 774, 82SV, 883 & 884 spotting scopes
- Allows use of Kowa scope as telephoto lens for point & shoot camera
- Cable shutter release sharply reduces camera shake for sharp images
- Hinged design allows camera to swing to side for observation through scope eyepiece