Rosco Polarizing #7300 Filter - 17x20"

Rosco Polarizing #7300 Filter - 17x20" Sheet

Rosco Polarizing #7300 Filter - 17x20" Sheet

B&H # RO7300S MFR # 101073001720
Rosco Polarizing #7300 Filter - 17x20"

Similar model shown for illustrative purposes

Show MoreLess


(Similar model shown for illustrative purposes)

Now Viewing:

In Stock
Free Expedited Shipping
Order in the next 0:00:00 to ship today
$0.00 Tax Collected Outside NY and NJ

You Pay: $49.50

Add to Wish List Item in Wish List
  • 1Description

This Rosco #7300 neutralizing linear polarizing film is used in front of lights to reduce the glare caused by smooth surfaces such as glass, water, paper and certain metallic objects.

This sheet is especially effective when used in conjunction with a polarizing filter at the lens (cross polarization). It should be placed at a slight distance from hot lights.

UPC: 096727540035
Table of Contents
  • 1Description
Size 17 x 20" (47 x 51 cm) Sheet
Packaging Info
Package Weight 0.25 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 21.6 x 2.0 x 2.0"

Rosco Polarizing #7300 Filter - 17x20" Review

Be the first to review this item
See any errors on this page? Let us know.