This SLIK Master Classic Tripod Kit supports up to 13.2 lb, measures 25.6" when folded and includes a Slik Master Classic 2-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head. Together, the tripod and head can be positioned for a minimum height of 24.8" to a maximum height of 52.4", or 64.0" with the tripod's column fully raised. The column utilizes a geared movement for precise height adjustments, and each of the tripod's 3-section legs feature twist locks for rapid deployment as well as a rubber foot to help further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the pan-and-tilt head. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards. These two movements function simultaneously, and both the rotation and tilt can be set in place using the pan bar's integrated twist lock.
A friction lock for the mount allows the mount and the head to rotate 360° independently of each other. To change from a landscape to portrait orientation, the mount's friction lock can be loosened while the attached camera, lens, or sport optic is physically held in place so that it continues to face the subject. The head itself can then be rotated 90° toward the left, and tilted 90° forward before closing the mount's friction lock as well as the pan bar's twist lock.
- Supports up to 13.2 lb
- Geared center column with rotating handle for precise camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 24.8" to a maximum height of 52.4", or 64.0" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, twist locks for rapid deployment
- Rubber feet for stability
- Two-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards
- Head rotation, as well as backwards-and-forwards-tilt movements function simultaneously
- Friction lock for mount allows mount and head to rotate 360° independently of each other
- While mount friction lock is opened; attached camera, lens, or sport optic is physically held in place, head can then be rotated 90° toward the left and tilted 90° forward to achieve portrait orientation
- Weighs 5.6 lb, measures 25.6" when folded
- Aluminum-alloy legs and two-way, pan-and-tilt head
- 1/4"-20 mount with anti-slip, cork surface