JMI Telescopes makes this medium Universal Wheeley Bar to support and more easily transport larger field tripods and telescope rigs. It comes with standard 2.4" wheels that raise most tripods 3.5" off the ground, or 5" for Astro-Physics pier mounts. The Wheeley Bar has a maximum payload capacity of 100 pounds and tip receptacles with an inside diameter of 2.25" and is adjustable to fit tripods with a tip-to-tip distance from 33 to 43". JMI recommends that this medium Wheeley Bar NOT be used for 12" or larger Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes (SCTs), even if the mount is listed as being compatible, as these telescopes are too heavy for this size and suggests using the large size instead.
- C4-R, C5-S, C5-SGT, C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT, C8, C8-NGT, C8-S, C8-SGT, C8+, C8-N, C8-S, C9.25-S, C9.25-SGT, C10-N, C10-NGT, C11-SGT, C102-HD
- Celestar 8
- CG-4 mount, CG-5 mount, CG-9.25
- CGE 800/925/1100
- Classic 8
- CPC 800 GPS/925 GPS/1100 GPS
- Fastar 8
- G-8, G8-N, G-9.25
- Great Polaris C8, Great Polaris mount
- NexStar 8, NexStar 8 Evolution, NexStar 8 GPS, NexStar 8i, NexStar 8i (XLT), NexStar 8 SE, NexStar 9.25 Evolution, NexStar 9.25 GPS, NexStar 11 GPS
- Super C8 with adjustable tripod
- Ultima 8/9.25/11
- 2080 and 2120 Fork mounts (except MTS) through LX200 7", 8", and 10" (Ritchey-Chrétien, GPS and non-GPS versions) with standard field tripod
- LS-6 / 8
- LT-6 / 8
- LX90-ACF 8", 10"
- LX90GPS 8", 10"
- LX200-ACF 8", 10"
- LX400-ACF 10"
- LXD55 AR-5, AR-6, SN-6, SN-8, SN-10
- LXD75 AR-5, AR-6, SN-6, SN-8, SN-10
- ETX-90EC and ETX-125EC with deluxe field tripod
- LX10, LX50, LX90
- LXD500, 600, 650 mounts
- Starfinder German Equatorial 6, 8, 10
- iOptron: iEQ45 Pier mount
- Losmandy: GM-8
- Vixen: Great Polaris mount, Great Polaris Deluxe mount
- Orion: SkyView Pro mount