The AppleCare Protection Plan Extension for MacBook, MacBook Air, 13" MacBook Pro & 13.3" MacBook Pro with Retina Display from Apple gives you peace of mind by extending your coverage for an additional two (2) years of service coverage and extends the standard 90-day phone support to a 3-year plan. This provides you with expert assistance, global repair coverage for your MacBook, MacBook Air, 13" MacBook Pro & 13.3" MacBook Pro with Retina Display, web-based resources and diagnostic tools.
AppleCare can be purchased at any time within your first year of Mac ownership. It must be registered with Apple prior to the expiration of the system's factory warranty.
AppleCare can only be purchased by customers residing in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Terms and Conditions will vary based on country of residence. For more information, including international AppleCare contact information, please click here.
Apple Certified Repairs
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite repair: Request that a technician come to your work site
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple Hardware Coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software Support Included
- Using the OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks