Extend the warranty service for your Pentax K20D SLR Digital Camera with this Pentax 2-Year Extended Warranty that provides a total of 3-years of warranty coverage (1-year standard & 2-years extended warranty) Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your investment in top quality Pentax digital gear is protected.
1. This extended limited warranty is registered with PENTAX Imaging Company. It is neither refundable nor transferable and is only valid if received at the same time as the purchase of a new PENTAX K20D Digital SLR Camera, which is covered by a PENTAX New Product One-Year Limited Warranty. The warranty only applies to a camera bought from B&H within a 30-day time-frame. This extended warranty applies only to the PENTAX K20D Digital Cameras distributed solely by the U.S. distributor. PENTAX Imaging Company, 600 12th Street, Suite 300, Golden, Colorado 80401 and purchased from a PENTAX authorized dealer.
2. PENTAX Imaging Company warrants to the original purchaser the product, once registration is completed, to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended). This warranty is limited to the repair. Adjustment or replacement of defective parts at PENTAX's option.
3. Furthermore. PENTAX will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.
4. This warranty shall NOT apply if it is shown by PENTAX that the defect or malfunction was caused by damage resulting from operation of the product contrary to instructions contained in the owner's manual. or any misuse or abuse of the product. Also, this warranty does not cover any defect which has occurred as a result of any modification or servicing performed by anyone other than PENTAX Imaging Company. Routine cleaning and normal cosmetic and mechanical wear are not covered under the terms of this warranty, except as described under #3 above.
5. PENTAX 's sale responsibility is as set forth above. PENTAX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (such as damaged memory cards, processing. travel, batteries. etc.) RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Since some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, this limitation may not apply to you.
6. If this product needs service, pack it carefully, using ample packing material to prevent damage during shipment, and mail it to the PENTAX Service Center, postage prepaid and insured. NOTE: PENTAX Imaging Company will not assume the responsibility for damages or loss encountered in transit, but will assist the sender in processing any claims whenever possible
In your package, please include the following:
A. A copy of this PENTAX Extended Warranty Card
B. A note describing the problem with a complete return address
C. All accessory items, such as batteries or other items related to the problem
D. Any sample pictures or memory cards you may have that show the problem
E. A check or money order in the amount of $19.95 to cover shipping and handling
7. PENTAX assumes no responsibility for warranties either expressed or implied beyond that which Is contained herein. Since some states do not allow a limit on implied warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
National Service Center PENTAX Imaging Company 12000 Zuni Street, Suite 100B Westminster, CO 80234
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA. THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS U.SA EXTENDED WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WHEN CAMERA IS SENT TO PENTAX IMAGING COMPANY.