The black JBL Professional VT4883 is a subcompact dual 12" cardioid arrayable subwoofer line array element. Part of the VerTec Series line array system, the VT4883 provides low-frequency extension for the VT4886 subcompact 3-way enclosure. The unit is designed to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for a wide variety of live music and A/V support applications, including concerts, multimedia presentations, performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live music venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks.
The VT4883 can handle up to 8000W peak to drive the two 2263H-1 12" woofers with 3" dual voice coils, which offer a frequency response of 40 to 300 Hz with a maximum SPL of 139 dB. The PlyMax enclosure features vented bandpass topology with optimized component density and a minimal footprint. Large area corner ports with laminar flow design help reduced turbulence, noise, and optimized linearity. The integral rubber feet are keyed for aligning surfaces and preventing slippage of stacked systems, while the pole-mount socket for use with optional extension rod. The suspension systems are engineered for maximum support strength and flexibility. Add multiple VT4883 to an array to extend the capabilities and directivity of a subwoofer line array.
- Advanced Technology Components: Differential Drive technology, dual neodymium magnets, dual voice coils, direct cooled
- Reverse-arrayable for implementation of gradient cardioid subwoofer configurations
- JBL PlyMax engineered wood materials provide rigid, yet lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish; weather-resistant components
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E. suspension system with premium heat-treated alloys