Safeguard your lens with the Lens Cover for Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your lens, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting. The neoprene material also acts as a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold.
For simplified operation, the cover has cutouts that allow you to view the distance scale and access the auto-focus switch. It also features a small hole for the white dot indicator, making it easy to line up your lens with the camera mount. The Realtree Max4 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns that mesh well with trees and vegetation commonly found in wetlands. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife. This product is made in the USA.
- Water-resistant neoprene cover that is custom-built to fit the Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF
- Protects lens from bumps and scratches that can happen during use
- Makes lens use more comfortable for your hands during extreme heat or freezing conditions
- Cutouts for the distance scale and auto-focus switch
- Small hole for white dot indicator, simplifies switching lenses on the field without taking the case off
- Realtree Max4 pattern that helps disguise lens and keep wildlife undisturbed