The Panasonic AJ-HPX2000 2/3" 3CCD P2 HD/SD Multi-Format Camcorder brings a lot of flexibility to the table. Whether your production requires HD, SD, 1080i or 720p, the HPX2000 will record your format of choice onto up to five solid-state P2 cards. DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO/DV and even AVC-Intra (using an optional codec board) are all possible with this shoulder-mount ENG camcorder. With its high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and plethora of gamma settings and scene files, the HPX2000 delivers outstanding professional images and an efficient workflow that make it the ideal tool for digital newsgathering, broadcasting, and even independent productions.
Lens Files: Store settings for interchangeable lenses. Eight files can be stored in the camera unit, and 64 (8 x 8) files can be saved on an SD/SDHC Memory Card.
*When the AJ-YBX200G AVC-Intra Codec Board is mounted
The P2 card brings a high level of mobility to outdoor shooting. It lets the camera start recording immediately from standby mode, and allows shooting to start within two seconds of turning the power on. This speedy response shortens downtime when replacing batteries, and greatly cuts down on battery power consumption by letting you turn the power off during standby. P2 cards can even be exchanged with the power off. Recorded data is automatically stored in blank card areas with no cueing required. This eliminates the risk of accidentally overwriting valuable data.
VIDEO OUT: Switchable between HD-SDI/SD-SDI (down conversion) and analog
composite (down conversion) output.
MON OUT: Outputs down-converted SD video only. Switchable to analog composite (thumbnail output possible), VF or Y.
• Color bar (switchable between SMPTE, ARIB, and full color) and standard audio signal (1-kHz test tone) output
• Built-in SMPTE time code generator/reader, with time code In/Out terminal
• Genlock input terminal can also be used as return video (HD-Y/VBS)
• Multiple battery support, including Anton
• The Audio Rec level adjustment features a push lock function.
• The Audio Input level adjustment (front) can be switched ON/OFF and allocated to desired channels.
• A 3-point locking viewfinder mount allows precise adjustment.