This is the Turbo 3 Rechargeable Battery w/ CD30 Cable Kit from B&H. Many professional photographers power their digital camera with the Quantum Instruments Turbo 3 Rechargeable Battery Pack, for continuous shooting for many hours. With that in mind, B&H Photo has put together this kit for your convenience.
In addition to the Quantum Instruments Turbo 3 Rechargeable Battery Pack, our kit includes the Quantum Instruments CD30 Cable that allows you to connect the battery to a Canon EOS D-30, D-60, 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, or 50D digital camera.
Quantum Instruments Turbo 3 Rechargeable Battery (US / Canada / Japan Plug)
For a portable power source for your speedlights, use the Turbo 3 Rechargeable Battery (US / Canada / Japan Plug) from Quantum Instruments. This battery works with most shoe-mount and handle-mount flashes, including all Quantum Qflash, T-series, and Trio/Pilot portable flashes. The Turbo 3 has the capacity to provide 1050 full-power flashes for shoe-mount speedlights and 750 flashes for handle-mount units.
The product offers two outlets so you can simultaneously power a digital camera and a flash, or two flashes. Cables are secured to the battery via locking sockets so you don't have to worry about a cable falling out while you are in the middle of shooting. Compatible cables for Nikon, Canon, and Qflash Trio are available and sold separately.
The Turbo 3 is equipped with four LED status indicators for checking how much power you have left. Recycling times vary from 1 to 1.9 seconds, and it takes about three hours to fully charge the unit with the included battery charger. The product weighs only 2 lb and can be carried around easily with the included belt clip.
- NiMH batteries used for quick recycling
- Non-included locking flash cables for Nikon, Canon, and Qflash TRIO can be secured with the locking sockets of the Turbo 3
- Comes with a belt clip, and has fittings for an optional shoulder strap
- Two outlets for simultaneously powering a digital camera and a flash, or two flashes
- The internal battery can be replaced by Quantum Instruments at a nominal cost if desired
- To check the Turbo 3 capacity when it is not connected, press the ON button until the LED display comes on. The gauge will automatically turn off after use
- Shoe mount: 1050
- Handle mount: 750
- Qflash: 600
- Trio: 1050
Full-Power Flashes (with Flash and Digital Camera)
- Shoe mount: 600
- Handle mount: 450
- Qflash: 375
- Trio: 630
Typical 1/8-Power Flashes in Automatic/TTL Mode
- Shoe mount: 7500
- Handle mount: 5400
- Qflash: 4300
- Trio: 7500
Quantum Instruments CD30 Turbo Cable
Quantum CD30 Cable for Canon EOS D-30, D-60, 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D and Digital Rebel digital cameras, to work with the Turbo 2x2 and Turbo battery packs.