Power your Canon LP-E6 type camera as well as a variety of accessories with the Core SWX PowerBase 70 Battery, which attaches on the bottom of the camera using an included mini quick release plate, and connects to the camera via a battery paddle with a 12" cable. It will provide a much longer runtime than the camera's original battery as the lithium-ion cell is rated at 14.8V and 77Wh. Also, the regulator block attaches to the side of the battery for convenience.
Powering of 12V accessories is handled by two P-Tap outputs, which can also be used for lower voltage items through the use of optional XP power regulation able. Additionally, it has a four LED power indicator and features a V-mount adapter on the back for use directly on compatible battery plates.
- 14.8V, 77Wh lithium ion battery
- Attaches on the bottom of the camera as a battery grip using a mini QR plate
- Connects to the camera via a battery paddle
- The battery paddle is part of a regulator block that attaches to the side of the battery
- Two P-Tap outputs for powering 12V accessories
- Lower voltage accessories supported via optional XP power regulation cables
- V-mount adapter on the back allows direct connection to V-mount plates
- 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads on the sides
- 4-LED power indicator